Each property is presented through photographs and information which enable you to find an ideal accommodation for your holiday. Our field team visits every property and takes pictures of the interior, exterior, and the surrounding area. Our team also undertakes detailed measurements and gathers information presented online.
All information is updated on regular basis. In case of changes in a facility (renovation etc.), the property owners are under contractual obligation to deliver the latest information and photographs. Information is then displayed online so that you are able to see the present and updated state of the facilities which you book for your vacation.
Considering all stated information about our business activities, we guarantee you an accuracy of the information featured on our website.
The guest should carefully review the specific conditions of the apartment before booking. By proceeding with the booking, the client is agreeing to the specific conditions of the apartment booked.
We charge guests a service fee (including taxes, if applicable) every time a booking is confirmed. The amount of the booking service fee varies and is based on a percentage of the booking subtotal (before fees and taxes).
Depending on the laws of the jurisdiction involved, VAT may be charged on top of the host and booking service fee. The service fee will include these VAT charges when applicable.
Guests are to always send in written notice of their cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cancellation or amendment will not take effect until we receive confirmation from you.
Once paid, payments will not be refunded in which case the specific time frame and the amount to be returned are detailed on the file of the corresponding apartment, based on the dates selected.
We would not expect to have to make any changes to your booking once it is agreed between you and us, but sometimes problems occur and we do have to make alterations or, very occasionally cancel bookings.
If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as possible and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your booking. If we cancel your booking, Bolt Travel will refund you any fees you have already paid to Bolt Travel.
However, we shall not be liable to refund you for any fees you may have paid to any third party in relation with your holiday (including, without limitation, fees for a journey, entertainment, activities or insurance).
Changes in bookings are always subject to availability, the maximum occupancy of each specific property, current prices, and the conditions stipulated below. Modifications or changes to bookings are understood as any variation in the specific dates or number of guests in relation to the property booked. Under no circumstances can there be a change of accommodation.
Each booking change entails a €20 service fee to be applied directly at the time of confirming the said modification.
Changes of dates: Any date changes must be made via email, by sending the new details to email@example.com, and as long as the following requirements are met:
- Increase in number of days: only as long as the same accommodation is available on those dates, and once the difference between the original booking total paid online and the new booking total has been covered.
- Decrease in number of days: only up to one month prior to the date of arrival, and no refund of the original booking total paid.
- Under no circumstances are service fees refundable.
Changes in the number of guests:
- Increase in the number of guests: as long as the number of guests falls within the specified maximum occupancy of the apartment. The change will only take effect after the difference between the original booking total paid online and the new booking total has been covered.
- Decrease in the number of guests: only up to one month prior to the date of arrival and with no refund of the original booking total paid.
These terms and conditions govern Bolt Travel’s Refund Policy available to guests who book and pay for an accommodation listed by a host or owner through the Bolt Travel Site and suffer an Inconvenience and the obligations of the host or owner associated with the Refund Policy.
An “Inconvenience” during your stay may be any of the following:
a) the Host of the Accommodation
- cancels a reservation shortly before the scheduled start of the reservation, or
- Fails to provide the Guest with the reasonable ability to access the Accommodation.
b) the description of the Accommodation in the Listing is materially inaccurate with respect to:
- the size of the Accommodation (e.g., number and size of the bedroom, bathroom and/or kitchen or other rooms),
- whether the reservation for the Accommodation is for a private room or shared room, and whether another party, including the Host, is staying at the Accommodation during the reservation,
- special amenities or features represented in the Listing are not provided or do not function, such as pools, hot tubs, bathrooms (toilet/shower/bathtub), kitchen (sink/stove/refrigerator or major other appliances), and electrical, heating or air condition systems,
- The physical location of the Accommodation (proximity).
c) at the start of the Guest’s reservation, the Accommodation:
- is not generally clean and sanitary
- contains safety or health hazards that would be reasonably expected to adversely affect the Guest’s stay at the Accommodation in Bolt Travel’s judgment,
- Does not contain clean bedding and bathroom towels available for the Guest’s use, or
- Has vermin or contains pets not disclosed on the Listing.
If you are a Guest and suffer an Inconvenience, we agree, at our discretion, to either
- reimburse you up to the amount paid by you through the Website, as determined by Bolt Travel in our discretion, depending on the nature of the Inconvenience suffered or
- Use our reasonable efforts to find and book you another Accommodation for any unused nights left in your reservation which in our determination is reasonably comparable to the Accommodation described in your original reservation in terms of size, rooms, features, and quality. All determinations of Bolt Travel with respect to the Guest Refund Policy, including without limitation the size of any refund, shall be final and binding on the Guests and Hosts.
- Does not contain clean bedding and bathroom towels available for the Guest’s use, or
- Has vermin or contains pets not disclosed on the Listing.
Only a Guest may submit a claim for an Inconvenience. If you are a Guest, in order to submit a valid claim for an Inconvenience and receive the benefits with respect to your reservation, you are required to meet each of the following conditions:
- you must bring the Inconvenience to our attention in writing (bolt-travel.com/contact) and provide us with information (including photographs or other evidence) about the Accommodation and the circumstances of the Inconvenience within 24 hours after the start of your reservation, and must respond to any requests by us for additional information or cooperation on the Inconvenience;
- you must not have directly or indirectly caused the Inconvenience (through your action, omission or negligence); and
- you must have used reasonable efforts to try to remedy the circumstances of the Inconvenience with the Host prior to making a claim for an Inconvenience.
If you are a Host, you are responsible for ensuring that the Accommodations you list on the Website meet minimum quality standards regarding access, adequacy of the description on the Website, safety, cleanliness, and do not present a Guest with Inconvenience. During the 24-hour period following the Guest’s check-in, Hosts should be available or make a third-party available, in order to try, in good faith, to resolve Guest issues.
If you are a Host, and if (a) Bolt Travel determines that a Guest has suffered an Inconvenience related to an Accommodation listed by you and (b) Bolt Travel either reimburses that Guest any amount up to the amount paid by the Guest through the Website for the Accommodation or provides an alternative Accommodation to the Guest, you agree to reimburse Bolt Travel up to the amount paid by Bolt Travel within 30 days of Bolt Travel’s request. All determinations of Bolt Travel with respect to the Guest Refund Policy, including without limitation the size of any refund to the Guest, shall be final and binding on the Guests and Hosts. You also agree that in order for you to reimburse Bolt Travel up to the amount paid by Bolt Travel, Bolt Travel may off-set or reduce any amounts owed by Bolt Travel to you by this amount. If the Guest remains for part or all of the stay despite the Inconvenience, the Guest will receive a refund that will reduce the amount of the Accommodation Fees ultimately paid to you. If the Guest is relocated to an alternative Accommodation, you may lose part or all of the Accommodation Fee payment for the booking and you may be responsible for reasonable additional costs incurred to relocate the Guest to the alternative Accommodation.
The rights of the Guests under the Guest Refund Policy supersede the cancellation policy established by a Host. If you as a Host dispute the Inconvenience you may notify us in writing (www.bolt-travel.com/contact) provide us with information (including photographs or other evidence) disputing the claims regarding the Inconvenience, provided you must have used reasonable and good faith efforts to try to remedy the Inconvenience with the Guest prior to disputing the Inconvenience claim. You agree that all determinations of Bolt Travel with respect to the Inconvenience shall be final and binding on the Guests and Hosts regardless of your submission of a dispute against such Inconvenience. In the event of one or more Inconveniences, Bolt Travel, in its discretion, may elect to take additional actions. These actions include, but are not limited to, negatively affecting your Listing ranking, automated reviews indicating Inconveniences, canceling future bookings, suspending or removing the Listing of the Accommodation or imposing penalties or fees for the administrative burden associated with the Inconveniences.
Bolt Travel reserves the right to modify or terminate this Guest Refund Policy, at any time, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice. If Bolt Travel modifies this Guest Refund Policy, we will post the modification on the Website or provide you with notice of the modification and Bolt Travel will continue to process all claims for Inconveniences made prior to the effective date of the modification.
This Guest Refund Policy constitutes the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Bolt Travel and you regarding the Guest Refund Policy and supersedes and replaces any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Bolt Travel and you regarding the Guest Refund Policy.
Bolt Travel takes the transparency and integrity of its clients’ comments very seriously. This policy has been created to ensure the system is used in a proper and impartial manner.
Bolt Travel guarantees that only clients that have booked with us are able to review and comment on the properties found on our website. The only way to access our Quality Survey is through a secured link sent to clients via email during the course of their stay.
Bolt Travel publishes all comments on its website, whether positive or negative. A comment will only be withheld if:
- It includes offensive or threatening language.
- It mentions the name and surname of the owner/contact person, and/or the address of the apartment.
- It qualifies as any type of spam or advertisement.
- It does not exclusively talk about the apartment with the purpose of helping other travelers.
If Bolt Travel has reason to believe the owner of an apartment is attempting to manipulate the comment system, it will take pertinent action. In that event, Bolt Travel reserves the right to remove the owner’s properties from the webpage, as well as all related comments until the issue is settled.
No comment reviewing the activities of Bolt Travel will ever be published on the profile of any specific apartment online.
Bolt Travel understands that providing information online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us when you visit our website or use our services. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies, except to the provider of your selected accommodation, transfer service, trip or health and medical service.
Before submitting your personal information to us, please read this Policy carefully to learn about our privacy practices. By visiting Bolt Travel’s website, www.bolt-travel.com, you are accepting the practices described herein.
You can arrive at the Property after the time specified by us on the arrival date for your holiday and you must leave by the time specified by us on the departure date we give you. We will let you know these times in writing in advance of your stay.
You should inform the contact person of the approximate time of arrival a minimum of 3 days prior to the date of arrival.
If your arrival will be delayed, you must contact the person whose details are given on the booking confirmation email so that alternative arrangements can be made. If you fail to do so you may not be able to gain access to the Property. If you fail to arrive by midday on the day after the arrival date and you do not advise the contact of your anticipated late arrival we may treat the booking as having been canceled by you and we shall be under no obligation to refund you via Bolt Travel for fees already paid to us.
1. You agree to comply with the regulations set out in any property manual at the Property and any other regulations reasonably specified by us from time to time and ensure that they are observed by all members of your party. You agree to keep and leave the Property and the furnishings, including items such as kitchen equipment, crockery, and glasses clean and in good condition.
2. You agree not to cause any damage to the walls, doors, windows or any other part of the Property nor to do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or to any other occupier of adjoining or neighboring properties.
3. You agree to take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property while at the Property.
4. You agree to ensure that each member of your party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage).
5. You cannot allow more people to stay in the Property than expressly authorized, nor can you significantly change the makeup of the party during your stay in the Property, nor can you take your pet into the Property unless permitted by us in writing in advance. If you do so, we can refuse to hand over the Property to you, or can require you to leave it. We will treat any of these circumstances as a cancellation of the Booking by you and we shall be under no obligation to refund you for any fees already paid to us in those circumstances. Any refund will be at our sole discretion.
6. It is not allowed to perform any activity that is illicit in the destination in question during the stay.
7. You agree to allow us or any representative of ours access to the Property at any reasonable time during your stay for the purpose of essential repairs, in an emergency or to ensure you are complying with these Terms and Conditions.
Our maximum liability for losses you suffer as a result of us acting in breach of these Terms and Conditions is strictly limited to the amounts received by us in relation to your Booking. We shall not be liable for any losses which are not a foreseeable consequence of us breaching these Terms and Conditions. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your Booking is confirmed by us.
Your Booking is made as a consumer for the purpose of a vacation and you acknowledge that we will not be liable for any business losses howsoever suffered or incurred by you.
For the avoidance of doubt, Bolt Travel shall not be liable to you or responsible for:
- Any issue between you and us regarding the Booking;
- Any failure in relation to any payments due to the failure of a payment solution provided by a third party; and
- The rejection of any payment of yours by a third-party payment solution provider.
It is not allowed to perform any activity that is illicit in the destination in question during the stay.
- Bolt Travel is acting in good faith and in the role of intermediary in the contracting of the services offered on its web pages.
- Bolt Travel cannot change the contract conditions set by each owner.
- Bolt Travel can only be liable for direct damage caused by defects attributable to our obligations in what relates to our services, and only up to an amount corresponding to the service fee, as indicated on the booking confirmation email.
Thus, any booking cancellations due to strike, force majeure, or any other event beyond of our control will not be taken on by Bolt Travel. However, in the event of cancellation on the part of the owner, we will offer you apartment with similar features, and if we cannot provide a suitable alternative, the booking will be canceled, and Bolt Travel will refund the amount paid as service fees and the booking total paid to date.
These Terms and Conditions (including any non-contractual obligations arising under or in relation to these Terms and Conditions) between you and us are governed by the law of the Republic of Croatia and we both agree that any dispute, matter or other issues which arises between us will be exclusively dealt with by the Courts of Split, Croatia.
You may not transfer your Booking or any rights and responsibilities under this Booking Contract to any other person, without our prior written consent.
If at any time any part of these terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable for any reason under any applicable law, that part shall be deemed omitted and the enforceability of the remaining parts shall not in any way be affected by that omission.
These Terms and Conditions and our confirmation email contain the entire agreement between us and you relating to the Booking and shall supersede any previous agreements, arrangements or discussions between you and us, whether oral or in writing. No representation, undertaking or promise shall be taken to have been given or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between you and us prior to receiving the confirmation email except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions. Neither you nor us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other upon which that party relied in entering into these Terms and Conditions (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and that party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
We will not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise liable for any failure or delay in performance, arising from any circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, flood, fire, explosion or accident.